Lady Gundam GP-01 fb

YOULI

That which does not kill us makes us stronger !
Mecha musume is a way of mixing mecha and gals. The result is women with armor that look like robots.
The first one were done in 1984 by Bandai with lady gundam that was inspired by Zeta Gundam, Gundam MK2 and a Valkyrie Lady from Macross...
One illustrator seemed to like this idea a lot since he draw a number of illustrations for a magazine, gathered in a book, the MS girls have some appeal all right...

The book.
msgirl1.jpg

This one is inspired by the GUndam GP-01 FB, the space version of the GP-01 from GUNDAM 0083.
Here is the illustration.

The parts painted and detailing and replacement part on the way...

The different parts has been painted, weathered, detailed...

So why do I need to post something like that in that group build ? Simply because some parts has been broken, the head and mostly hair need to be done again (I evolved as a figure painter maybe...) and there is the decals to be applied.
So it's a motivation enough to submit to you this topic, and watch this Gundam Lady rise to the stars, at last ! :)

That will wait, though, for my return in Paris in 5 weeks. Sorry about that... Don't have any Gundam model kits with me in the Pyrenees mountains. :)

Cool... :)

But she seems to be no good candidate for the Gundam group building... :(

She's not enlisted... And she's sad. :)

She's not happy... She's drawn like that. :)

This is pretty cool of a kit Youli!! Nice bit of change from the other suites!! ;D

Thanks !

It's original all right. Have a few others, One V2 Gundam Lady, another one but really don't remember wich one, and the old Valkyrie Lady from Bandai. Ugly. I'm collecting parts to do one of my on, since somebody gave me a one arm Madoka Soft vinyl kit. But since she's too big (1/6 ? 1/4 ?) I may use some Silent Mobius swimsuit heroine that nobody want to buy me. She's cute, she's in swimsuit that allow me to add the Valkyrie parts easily, but essentially she's 1/8, a far better scale to use the ugly Arii 1/100 valkyrie (horrible but with the right shape for this kind of project).

This one will be more challenging than it seems. Some flesh area are to be re-done, I need to find something to paint the mouth correctly, in a more subtile way, the parts have some issues since it's a recast, and the blue color let show the brush movements. I know better about my tools, the resin, and the paints I use. I started to build her 4 years ago. This time, I want her to be perfect (won't touch the eyes, I'm satisfied with the result I obtained with the eyes).

Took the kit with me in the mountains.

All I need to do is finish some actual projects and clean up my workbensh to offer the best chances for this lady Gundam. :)

This Lady Gundam is on its way for completion, some news soon and some pictures (new ones, promise ! :) )

Latest posts

Back