Kubus - Armor Category

Biskup

For this year I decided to have a go in armor category with this little kit.
Kubus01.jpg
Its vac formed kit released by GPM in 1/35 scale. It represents Polish Improvised Armor Car from Warsaw Uprising. There was only one made so it's some kind of prototype and I will be building it out of the box for the armor category.
If I have enough time I will be making a small base with a figure (also in the pictures) for the diorama category.

All comments are more then welcome

I agree, this is an interesting subject, never seen this before.

Looking forward to this

Looks like an interesting kit Biskup.
I was not aware that GPM did vacuform kits. My association with them has only been for their paper models.

Jim

Hi Jim,
I was surprised also when I got that kit from them. It was many years ago and doesn't have any information when it was produced but I'm sure it's rather old :)

Plus it has white metal parts :)

Wheels and the main body of the car are assembled. Now I need to fill in all gaps.
Kubus02.jpg

Now that's off the beaten tracks! Great choice! Good luck!

Thank you my friends for your interest.

After Rather long time I finally assemble this kit. All welds were made with the use of Magic Sculpt. I know they aren’t perfect but there’s always the first time. I covered everything with primer and it’s waiting for the final colors now.
Kubus04.jpg
Kubus05.jpg
Kubus06.jpg
Kubus07.jpg

First color with modulation was applied.
Kubus08.jpg
I also started work on the base and figure.
Kubus+pods+2.jpg
kubus+fig+01.jpg

Thank you for the interest.
By the way I have a question to people who use blue tack for masking camo. After taking it of is it ok for another use or should I just throw it away?

Nice looking stuff there mate, that's an original scheme

about the blu-tack...never used similar stuff twice, but I'd say it's risky. Maybe some others may have experience with that

Cheers

Latest posts

Back