Kubus - Armor Category

Thank you and thank you for the information on bluetack. I throw it away just to be safe :)
Cheers

Thank you chaps for the interest.

Sven – Haven’t seen you for a while. What have you been up too as there are no updates on your blog?? And thank you 

The Chaos – Yes I use Model and Game Colors for airbrush. Up till now I was using my own mixture of distillate water, Vallejo thinner (the one in paint bottles, that rather thick) and few drops of cleaner for Acrylic paints. But I will be testing Acrylic thinner from Mig’s Ammo. Which is supposed to be good. If you wan't I can let you know how it behaves after I test it.

Wow Biskup, that thing is cool! Very odd looking, but in a good way. It really stands out, quite an unusual vehicle, and the paint looks sweet on it.

Looking nice 'n dirty ey, love it. That base looks very cool and the figure will suit it very well

Cheers

Ok I've finished this AFV it's out of the box with some corrections made. But no aftermarket parts (don't think there are any). Here are the photos:
Kubus20_zps59cc2354.jpg
Kubus19_zpsbd82a3d6.jpg
Kubus18_zps74e8626e.jpg
Kubus17_zps803058b5.jpg
Kubus16_zpsa621c2c4.jpg
Kubus21_zps4312d3ae.jpg
Kubus22_zps7770403a.jpg
Kubus23_zpsf52b48a6.jpg

Please let me know what you think. Also as soon as I charge the batteries I will make photos of the base and figure which I will post in a separate topic as a diorama.

Nice to see it finished mate, particular vehicle which I think won't be often seen built. Like the restraint weathering

Cheers

This is on the outer edge of the unbeaten track!
Well done!

Latest posts

Back