Konigstiger Cut-a-Way

PANZERMAN

My Karma ran over my Dogma.
Hello fellow plastic addicts. Submitted for your approval or rancor is my Kingtiger in 1/76th scale. It's a Fujimi kit.
The first 3 photos are works in progress, showing the degree of detailing done to the interior. All scratchbuilding
done with styrene and some spare parts. Made a complete hull interior, turret interior, and partial engine compartment.
292.jpg
294.jpg
298.jpg

These photos show the cut-a-way of the Kingtiger. Camo and markings are for a Normandy tank unit. Painted with
Vallejo acrylics. All crew members are conversions. Building and street scene are made out of styrene.Zimmerit is
carved into the plastic with a sharp blade. Engine screens also added.
modpics29001.jpg
modpics29017.jpg
modpics29006.jpg
modpics29007.jpg
modpics29009.jpg
modpics29011.jpg
Suggestions, pointers, and criticisms are welcomed. Thanks for viewing. Bill

No that's detail looks amazing another one of your quality dios and builds ;)

A thankful nod and appreciative bow.
I'm pleased that my fellow addicts have enjoyed my little "King".
It was alot of fun to build, though at times I thought my eyes would go cross trying to jam
all that detail in such a small space.
Thanks again, and Good Luck to everyone in the BSC this year. Bill

Scratch built interior in 1/76?! When i saw images i thought it was 1/35 kit that had interior included.
This looks terrific! :eek: :eek: :eek: You made my day.

Cheers!

all that work in that SCALE !!!

you are NUT ! in a good sense !

Wicked !!! you should get a medal ! in that scale I don't recall
anyone doing that sort of stuff !!!

Awesome !

Thanks for the compliments my friends. At a model show, I saw a guy who built a 1/144 scale Tiger with a
complete interior, now that's CRAZY! Ths was a piece of cake actually.
Good luck to everyone in the BSC. Bill

An incredible build! I haven't seen anything like that before! You are a true plastic addict.... & quite possibly insane! Brilliant work! Amazing! I am...simply blown away! Thank you for sharing.

oh yeah...you should probably stop doing it or you might go blind...at least thats what my mum used to say! ;)

Wowzers! :eek: A very nice job indeed, made even more impressive by the scale you worked in. A tip of the hat to you, sir.

Latest posts

Back