King Tiger group build?

Hi fella's,
I an't given up, but had a two prolapsed disks at the site of my old injury, so been off for 4 wks, but feeling better by the minuite and will soon be back up to modelling again.
Watch this space. Having way too much fun with this build to stop ;)
Bb.

Hey,Hoping for a speedy recovery for you, stonking good work by the way I'm really impressed.

Well people, I'm back to being able to work on my dio after 4wks of being completely disabled by my disability :mad:

So started to create total destruction ;D
Still more to do on this, pigments, smashed glass, door, creeping climber, ridge on the roof and a few pieces of eye candy inside this building. Then onto the main building for more of the same.
Picture001.jpg
Picture006.jpg
Picture005.jpg

More to follow soon.
BB.

PS the arch isn't fixed to the base yet.

Happy to hear that you are back!!!

wow :eek: :eek: that is sooooooo stunning! Do you mind if I call you maestro ;)

Steve

Wow! I was flipping through the images and ran into the Tiger and it shocked me. Looking at that thing it sent a chill through me and I got to thinking about meeting one of those things while riding in a paper thin Churchill or Sherman. I cannot image having the kind of courage it took to face one of these in combat.

OK Fellas,
More destruction!
Started to build up layers of debris , still got to sort out the inside of the large building, add the roof and tiles, and upstairs ceiling , then add tiles to debris piles (inside and out) plus damaged roof timbers to the scene.

Then onto the airbrush to paint the debris and add the final touches to the buildings.

Then the King T and the figures and finally the mud on the street with a hint of snow and cables pipes and wires.
dio008.jpg

dio003.jpg

dio006.jpg

dio004.jpg

dio005.jpg

dio007.jpg

So STILL got more debris to add; glue is still drying!!!
Enjoy BB.

My God! Joolz, that is sooo sick. The level of detail and heart you are putting into this is second to none. Like, I'm seriously blown away.

That’s astounding. I’m totally floored. Can’t wait to see it with the tank included...

Thanks for the positive comment fellas.

Here we go.

Added broken windows to the garage.

Picture001-1.jpg

Added a shelf and some saucy pics to the wall of the garage.

Picture005-1.jpg

Fixed the roof and ceiling in place and added battens for the roof slates.

Picture006-1.jpg
Picture002.jpg

Made a section of roof for the rubble pile.

Picture008.jpg

Made loads of roof tiles from sheet styrene and detailed with the dremel and a diamond bur. Ready for paint now. Oh need to drill holes!

Picture007.jpg

Added a door handle, wall paper, parky floor and timber border.

Picture004.jpg

More soon, Getting close to starting the King T.
BB.

Joolz, this is so, so very good. Man you are modeling with such heart and detail. I am blown away.

Latest posts

Back