Iwata Neo

hooterville75

What can anyone tell me about this Airbrush ? The airbrush is a Iwata-Madea NEO CN Gravity N4500. Found one of these for under $50 and wondering if I should jump on this to cut my teeth with a non propellent airbrush ? Thanks for any advice or recomendations in advance.

Best AB review you can get
Don Wheeler site
https://sites.google.com/site/donsairbrushtips/

Neo, thanks for the review on you tube and thanks for alerting me of that website with reviews. Being blunt, I simply can't afford the expensive airbrushes as I'm on disability and use modeling as a hobby to pass my time. With a fixed income, this airbrush seems to be the best fit for me to upgrade from the god for saken Aztek Propellent brush I have now. With the basis of your great review on the Neo, and the review from this website you referred me too, I'm going to take a chance and purchase the gravity feed and see what happens. IF it ends up being defective and Iwata doesn't replace it, I wont have sank a ton of money into a starter airbrush as well as if it does work, then great I'm able to experience my first airbrush that's not propellent driven. Ive already purchased an air compressor and am very excited to get started with this ;D I'm a gambler so I'm going to give it a gamble ha ha. Thanks again my friend.

Just talked to the folks at TCP Global today. The gentleman stated that the TCP Global line of Airbrush Master comes with a one year warranty, and with all three tips. Double action Gravity fed Master Top Seller and it only costs 39.95. The pieces are all replaceable and readily available but the main Con I've found with this is you can only buy replacement parts in kits. So the Major replacement kit if needed costs you $12. For another $5 you can get the Iwata Neo which comes with a five year warranty with Iwata claiming they will fully stand behind it BUT the main Con again with this brush is replacement parts are very limited which they are working on resolving. I really like the Veda or Vega whatever they are looks wise as well so its like GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr, What do I purchase ? Wish money wasnt an object and I could just go buy what I want ha ha.

Well, Ive finally decided what Im going to do in regards to getting a new airbrush. Ive settled and have on its way from the Western coast of the USA a "Badger Patriot 105". Seeing Badger sponsors the forum and after watching the Badger Plant tour on Les's you tube site, I had to be bias to Badger. So Badger it is. I already have a Craftsman air compressor, so as soon as the airbrush gets here early next week Ill be set :D Will still have to continue using the Testors paint I have till I can purchase the Vallejo and/or Tamiya. Just purchased today on ebay, Ten peice file set, Microset, and Microsol. ;D