its been too long, time for me too pop in and show you what i am doing.

13aceofspades13

lets kick some tires and lights some fires!
Hey guys this may be a little off topic from the plastic scale model realm but this is what i am doing right now, haven't had time for scale modeling working six days a week 8 too 12 hour days but hey it pays the bills...

but here it is

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zAl8u7WSXA

this is a Yiboo Upgraded that has had the tale end cut short about 5 or 6 inches due too the fact that much broke off, and a cam has beend retrofitted in the nose in front of the battery, i made a plastic bottle nose from a 2 Liter pop bottle and cut the end and tip off so the camera could see from all angles, the Heli flies great at first but has a short battery life, the battery is weak and i think i am going too upgrade the battery, stay in the same voltage so i dont fry it but go with a higher milliamp hour battery that lasts a lot longer.

i am also thinking of adding a remote activated bottle rocket launching system too it, and if there is anything detailed and scale model E on this i will keep you guys posted.

ACE

Good to see you back, Ace.
Personally, I'd be careful with that chopper, and avoid the rocket launcher idea.
(it may sound cool, but it could cause a ton of trouble)

Instead of a rocket launcher, how about a bomb drop. I have seen quite a few of those on the web and youtube. Easier to do too.

Latest posts

Back