italeri sd kfz 234/1

svinehunden

and yet another project i'm workin on... :)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_C8qzymGTY[/youtube]

it's funny how projects you f... up still can turn out great...

IMG_6376.jpg

notice i drilled a hole in the barrel of the mg34... 8)

IMG_6379.jpg

IMG_6365.jpg

IMG_6363.jpg

again i kinda messed up the army logo on the rear end and i didn't realize it untill i had put the decal fix on... by then it was too late to fix... ::)

IMG_6364.jpg

i know it's not very realistic but that's not what i'm aiming for...
i'm still completly new to this and i just want to try techniques out and see how far i can take them.
right now it's oil paint + odourless petroleum i'm working with...

/kasper

Great job! Man , love the video too. It's really cool to see a few of the Herd starting to produce videos!

Scott Girvan said:
It's really cool to see a few of the Herd starting to produce videos!

cheers mate... i'm still working with windows moviemaker and feel kinda limited in the graphic department... ;)

which program do you use?

Hi Kasper,
Really nice finish that you are getting on your models, we all make f*** ups just part of the learning curve mate.
Joolz ;D

svinehunden,
The build looks good so far. The Italeri kit is an oldie but goodie. Have you considered painting the tools and other on vehicle equipment with slightly different colors than the vehicle? It's a bit of artistic license, but I find that it helps to break up look of the model and make it "pop." Best of luck on this one.
Regards,
Georg

thegreatpumpkin said:
Have you considered painting the tools and other on vehicle equipment with slightly different colors than the vehicle?

hi georg...

ohh yes... but i'll wait untill just before i do the weathering...

/kasper

Latest posts

Back