Italeri A-6E Intruder 1:72 Scale

Cash

Here is the new model and first touch! ;D

cIWq2qq.jpg
R7waV0h.jpg

Great start. This is one of my favorite planes. Actually have a Kinetic Prowler with all the AM deserts in the stash on the on deck circle just waiting. Canopy and cockpit looks nice...what did you do to the canopy to get that look?

Glorfindel said:
Great start. This is one of my favorite planes. Actually have a Kinetic Prowler with all the AM deserts in the stash on the on deck circle just waiting. Canopy and cockpit looks nice...what did you do to the canopy to get that look?

im in love with US NAVY planes and helicopters atm :D well for the canopy i dnt have any metal parts so i had to paint it myself. the canopy is realy too small to paint with brush so i used a tooth pick and made small dots on the current button points on the canopy also i used acrylic paints for that ;D

wow ! ,That was a quick build :) Looks great ,I really like the cockpit ...nicely detailed .

Chris.

Great job on this Cash. Agree with Chris on this one, fast to the finish line. living proof that you don't need 6 months to a year to finish a project.

Very nice! I applaud you building a scale that small. I can't work on anything under 1/48 without developing a migraine. LOL

thanks guys for the comments! im rushing on this one couse my new model is about to deliver (eduard Fw 190A-8/R2) to me! so i had to finish this babe fast:D this dude is not done yet tho. there is still some paints needs to be done and then some weathering and i will leave it like that for now i might make a diorama later on for this but not planing it atm.

Nice job on this Cash. I'm not sure but you may be the first one to finish a kit in the contest. That-ta boy!

Latest posts

Back