Italeri 1/48 A-10 Thunderbolt II

Thanks Glorfinel!!! Tomorrow I get to put the flat coat on!!! I'm getting very close to the end!

Man.... that is looking fanTASTIC! The way that preshading comes through on the darker gray looks so awesome. Keep up the good work.

You're going great guns on this adam! It's looking very neat and tidy. I agree with Myke, the paintwork is top notch!

Hello everyone.

In progress pics:
A-10175.jpg

A-10176.jpg

A-10177.jpg

A-10178.jpg

It has been a great build. Overall there are a number of mistakes and inacuracies in the plane. But all in all I am very pleased with how this turned out. I can't believe how much better this one came out than my B-17.

Here are the final pics:
A-10179.jpg

A-10180.jpg

A-10181.jpg

A-10182.jpg

A-10183.jpg

A-10184.jpg

A-10185.jpg

A-10186.jpg

A-10187.jpg

A-10188.jpg

A-10189.jpg

A-10190.jpg

A-10191.jpg

Here she is displayed on my desk:
A-10192.jpg

A-10193.jpg

Thanks for following my build!!!

Very nice - turned out great. Got to say the front office is sharp - and I like the idea of displaying the gun on the trolley.

Job well done.

Jason.

You know that pic of Jacqueline Bisset dripping wet coming out of the ocean with the snorkeling gear on from "The Deep". i don't really know where I'm going with this but that A-10 looks great too. Well done.

Take a bow son..., that looks amazing. That's awesome that you added the centerline tank on there too. You don't see a lot of A-10 models with that on there. Congrats on a great finished build. Looks good on the shelf there too.

Thanks everyobody!!!

My next project is the Hasegawa 1/48 AV-8B Harrier which I will be starting in a week or so. (I have to go to Boston for work...)

That plane is money! Good job, Adam. I hope mine looks half as good and I will be so stoked. That kit looks like it has very nice detail. Your preshading looks great, too. Mad props!!!

It looks fantastic. The underwing goodies are great and the gun on the trolley, very cool.

Latest posts

Back