ISD "Avenger" [finished]

Re: ISD "Avenger" [WIP]

Very impressive work and very impressive results !

Congratulations. Will be hard to do as beautifully rendered you've done with my own Star Destroyer. I intend to, but can't manage to built it lighted (I'm really not good at that).

Thanks again for sharing with others your incredible talent ! :D

:eek:
Hey Solander, just wanted to say: you rock!

I'm almost sad to see this build come to an end, it's been a real inspiration for my own AMT upgrade.

Sensational work mate. :D

Thanks, El Visitor, man! :) I'm very glad that I've managed to give You some inspiration with my work))

Alright, boys.
I've come here to tell You a few words :)

The

LIGHTING

IS!

FINALLY!!!

COMPLETE!!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D

Now, the only thing I need to do to call this babe finished is to glue back all the details I've cracked off while working with fiber optics))

And here are a few sneak - peak shot for you to enjoy and comment, which will be more then welcomed ;)

Outstanding!! ;D This could pass for an anigrand star destroyer Sol!! it looks huge. Really great job you should be proud.

Impressiv, most impressiv! Congratulations! ;D

All I woulid like now it's more....... pictures!!!! ;D

It looks absolutely Fantastik!!!!!!!!!!
Totally awesome.
My only complaint would be the brightness of some of the lights in the side panel, BUT, that's hardly not worth mentioning. :)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
It's beautiful!!!!!!!!
Now I have the Imperial March running through my head!
;D;D;D;D

Incredible !

It's working just fine. Will you plan to take more pictures of it with a darker background ? Or "neutral color" background (light blue, or light grey) ?

WOW. It does look huge. I've never been a big fan of this ship but man...you've changed my mind. Awesome.

Thank you a lot guys! Appreciate your kind words of admiration :)
And don't worry, I'll certainly give this girl a good photo-session. Just still have to deal with some problem spots, but that would take no more than a couple of days. ;)

Well, Sol. I think this would certainly make a fine centre-piece in the office of Grand Moff Tarkin.

That's if the Emperor doesn't pull rand and claim it for himself! ;D

Fantastic job, dude. Can't wait for the final pics. It should look even better with the mirror in the base.

:eek:

The detailing is awsome buddy, and with the lights, i think you should be incredibly proud, outstanding work, simply outstanding.

Gag

With all the cutting and scratchbuilding of the panels you went through, mere compliments are far less than what you deserve on this project.

Wow i missed this post in all the other new forum posts lately.

Awesome job of one of my all time favourite Star Wars ships.....my Stormtrooper Legion would be proud to serve on her if they got the call. lol

Look forwards to your next build mate. :)

Latest posts

Back