Information for the Gallery

ScarredKustoms

Whatcha building!?
Hey everyone,

My Name is Roger Fowler AKA Scarred Kustoms I have sent out PM's to a lot of you asking for your real name. I am currently working on adding images to the gallery and would like to be able to add your real name to give you credit. You don't have to give me your full name, and if you would like you can send me a private message. Also if you would like me to just use your SMA nick name let me know.

Like I said I sent out private messages but between gathering information from the boards and sending out private messages, I'm not sure who I sent messages too except for those of you that have responded.

Also if you see your build in the gallery and the information is wrong or you would like additional information on it send me a message.

Thank you for your help,

Roger

Want to come out and publicly thank you for doing this.
I know what you're looking at as far as finding builds, and I want to give you kudos for being willing to take this on

Thank you!

Really it's my pleasure. I believe in this site and want to do what I can to help out. There really is a great bunch of people here, I've learned a lot and have a different perspective on model building now.

Going to be another big gallery update again this week!!! Just a reminder and a shout out to those that are new. Send me a Private message or post it here your real name. Not necessary to get into the gallery just like to give credits and it's nice to see your real name sometimes ;D.

Thanks
Roger

Latest posts

Back