Info on our sponsor - Djenise Nacius

Scott, I noticed in Djenise's letter she mention "..for me to be healed". I must have missed something. Could you explain?

Miss Nacius, I don't think you need anybody to pray for you to be promoted into grade seven. I'm very confident that you are smart little lady and that you can achieve this all by yourself. If you want to go to the next grade in school or if you want your mother to do well at the market, all you have to do is will it. Think about it alot and believe it already is and it will be. Act as if you already have what it is you want. Sometimes a bit of hard work may be needed but I'm sure you have that covered.

Djenise is a really nice name. I like it alot. I wonder what you would like to do when you grow up?

All the best,
Matthew (noname)

Gundamhead said:
13aceofspades13 said:
thats your baby right there!! i wish i could give her a big hug!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

yes... i am losing my mind o_O

Because to a child nothing says 'love' like being hugged by some strange man who is losing his mind. Wouldn't scare the poo out of them at all. No sirree. ;D

LOL! here little girl... give danny boy a big hug!!! >XD

Hey Djenise,
I'd like you to know that you've got my support here, from Australia. I know you'll do well in school, even if it takes a bit of work. You're in good hands, this is a great lot backing you, and God will aid you in an hour of need.
Jack

To Djenise

hello little sister, we are happy to support you, i feel lucky to be involved in helping a beautiful young lady like yourself. keep strong, hang tough, and live life to the fullest. may god bless you sister, your friend and brother.

Dan

This is a really awesome thing you are doing by sponsoring this child. I sponsor a child as well but with a different organization.

God bless you for doing this.

Wow, I'm impressed, first time meet with something like that. You are man of honor Scott.

Przemo

It is wonderful to know that there are good causes being addressed with the money from SMA. Thank you Scott for :
1) Helping Djenise, and
2) for clarifying the thing about the monies.

Thanks a lot! :D

Latest posts

Back