Info on our sponsor - Djenise Nacius

Junkie

We, via Compassion Canada, have sponsored a child in Haiti. Her name is Djenise Nacius. Here is her bio.

2511.jpg

Occasionally I will receive letters from Djenise and will post them here. You are welcome to leave a message for her and I will include it in my reply letters to her.

Please keep Djenise in prayer.

This sponorship is made possible with revenue from T-shirt sales, contest entry fees and donations.
As a member of SMA you play a part in the well being of this young girl.

Thank you for being a part of SMA.
God bless you.

Scott , This is a fantastic thing you're doing buddy . Its great to see a site take a genuine interest in something like this .I for one shall very soon be making a donation towards Djenise ,and I'll look forward to seeing how she is getting on .
I think we should all consider ourselves lucky to have such a great site ;) And i wish more sites would follow your lead ,the world might be a better place !

Chris.

God Bless YOU, Scott, for being willing to take what you can bring in, and put it toward something good like this

Just to be 100% clear. I do not donate 100% of sales. I did give it all away for the African well project. It all went to that cause.

With Djenise there is a $41/month commitment and that gets paid off the top of all revenue. The site also has some bills to cover - hosting etc... - and that also comes out of the pot.

I don't want to mislead anyone here. I do buy some supplies for the show as well. Obviously I don't drain the SMA account, I keep some money in the account to be able to cover the commitments without having to go into my pocket for it.

Just want to be clear on this.

SCOTT,

Great Job ! Fantastic Stuff !! Hey Djenise ..... Hope all's well & Welcome to th HERD !! \m/

I'm glad some of the contest money is going to a good cause. That helps justify the four entries to my wifie. ;) She is a cutie. Helping one girl seems like it is just not enough. But then again you can never do enough. Good for you Scott for taking the initiative.

Airmedical said:
What more can we do for Djenise?

What do we have to meet monthly?

If you are able to, give to your local charities, food shelters. There's always somebody with less than you.

If you are able to, give to your local charities, food shelters. There's always somebody with less than you.
[/quote]

My wife and I founded and run "Abba's House". We currently provide cloths, household items, and various other items for adults and children for those in need in our local community. (We depend on donations) We are in the process of developing a food pantry. We are also part of several other charities. So what's one more? ;)

thats your baby right there!! i wish i could give her a big hug!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

yes... i am losing my mind o_O

Got our first letter from Djenise today. Thought I'd share it. Feel free to reply with a short message and I'll be sure to include it in my reply.

This will be the first letter I reply to her with. I will be explaining the entire concept that members from a website sponsor her. GirvanMedia is the name on paper but I will be sure to explain all about SMA.

3368.jpg

3369.jpg

13aceofspades13 said:
thats your baby right there!! i wish i could give her a big hug!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

yes... i am losing my mind o_O

Because to a child nothing says 'love' like being hugged by some strange man who is losing his mind. Wouldn't scare the poo out of them at all. No sirree. ;D

Re; For Djenise Nacius

8-26-11

Hi Djenise,

It's nice to meet you. Thank you for your letter to Scott.

As a member of the SMA, it is truly a pleasure and an honor to be part of your sponsorship. It's good to see how well you are doing in school. You have nice hand writing and you are writing well. Keep up the good work; I’m very proud of you.

I want you to know that I will be praying for you and your family as part of my daily prayers. I wish you and your family health and happiness and God’s protection and blessings upon you. I look forward to hearing from you again.

God bless
John (Airmedical)
SMA Member
USA

Latest posts

Back