info needed

fransjoe

I found an interesting score. On Amazon, there's a Masters airbrush, complete with compressor for around $80, is this a good deal? or will it just be crap?

I've never used their products so I couldn't say but I think the old adage holds, you get what you pay for.. When it comes to items like these. Usually it's a dice roll. It could be fine but it could fall apart after a month of use.. You should try to find user's comments on the product before making a decision.. Good luck..

I purchased the brush and compressor about 8 months ago when I decided to get back into the hobby. So far I have few complaints. Over all Id say the money is worth it if you are just getting started and aren't exactly sure if you are fully committed to the hobby.
Only complaints I have are, the nozzle is screwed in so the oring and nozzle get clogged easily and Ive already snapped the nozzle from trying to reinstall after cleaning. The bowl is cylinder shaped with a flat bottom makes it harder to clean and causes for paint to stick at the bottom of bowl.

Compressor is the best part of the deal, its worth the money alone.
Hope this helps!

Latest posts

Back