INFO - ABOUT THIS GROUP BUILD

Junkie

4109.jpg

Post Apocalypse
Zombie cars, modern warfare, ships, tanks, maxmad style stuff...you name it.]

Start is Sept 01 2012 - but if you want to start now...no big deal. Giv'r.
End is Jan 31 2013

Torn between this one and the '46 build...I am anxious to see that new show Revolution on NBC in mid-Sept...might give some inspiration to this one...

I've just came back from a trip overseas to see a blurb in the Chit Chat section about this GB......I AM ECSTATIC for this build to begin. This is not a GB to miss !

Could I use a kit thats been started already ? My Chopper or Patton would be great for this.....especially my chopper

Scott Girvan said:
Start is Sept 01 2012 - but if you want to start now...no big deal. Giv'r.
End is Jan 31 2013

ok now im all over this Like a bad dose of the clap....... its nagging at me to start it so im a chop cut n rebuild starting tomorrow ;D

yea ive been itching to get going on this and ive lost my mojo on the other build lol,

Hopefully I won't get derailed on this one. We'll probably all be living Mad Max style by November here in the states.

Now maybe I can finally finish my PT Sturmgecruiser I started and didn't finish for last years SMA contest.

Hayden said:
Hopefully I won't get derailed on this one. We'll probably all be living Mad Max style by November here in the states.

Really not that far fetched I suppose. Banking collapse, 99% Uprising, Honey Badgers amok just not givin' a fffuuu....dge. :) I say we all catch the next shuttle to Mars, we can all build in harmony and have a killer view!

Howdy,

New(ish) to the forums, been lurking for a while. Is there still room to join in on this GB?

JUST joined this forum. Haven't built since I was in my teens, but this subject matter is SO enticing. I'm a few days late but is that ok?

It's totally ok. Just makesure to be done by Dec 31st and rest for the next Big Spring Contest of 2013

Super, thanks. As a newb to these group builds, for something like this, are there any rules one must follow?

Here's a signature: You can change the link to your thread if you like.

Code:
[url="http://www.scalemodeladdict.com/index.php/board,123.0.html"][IMG]http://txp.scalemodeladdict.com/images/4133.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Oh man! Count me in.
I got derailed off a similar project (I just modified the front fencer of a car) and this is a great motivation to get back to it.

Latest posts

Back