INFO - ABOUT THIS GROUP BUILD

Junkie

This summer group build is for contest entries that didn't get completed or a 'shelf queen' ie: abandoned project.

If you have an existing build thread that you would like moved into this board contact me or another moderator (Ken Abrams, Quaralane, Grendels, Elm City Hobbies).

Thanks and have fun.

Note: No fees to participate. No prizes awarded. Ends sometime in September I guess.

Great idea Scott! Hope I'll get mine done by the end of August, but September might be more realistic, I've still got lots to figure out.

I've noticed recently that Quaralane no longer has his 'Mod' title under his username. I think this happened during the revamp, but I wasn't sure if he'd given up his position or if this is just a glitch. ???

I PMd him a couple of days ago and asked and he said he still was mod. I'm pretty sure it's been gone since the revamp.

Well......maybe I can throw in here my T-28B Trojan build that I've been strugling with for about 2 months now?

Hey, great, Idea. I would like to enter with all models I built since Im registered at SMA, they all are shelf queens :)

Quaralane said:
Go for it, Black Sheep

Well let me see how my week turns out.
But being Summer time, I've been putting in between 10 to 14 hours at work every day.
So not much time for modeling right now.
I'm off tomorrow so maybe I can put some time on the workbench.

Man I have that Pro Shop X-wing staring me in the eye every night when I get home from work. The detail painting on those things can kill you.

Well well well... That's tempting. So many kits started, none really finished... :)

Well, I'll throw in for this one. I didn't finish my Flying Sub contest build in enough time for here, so I shelved it & started back up my Spock with Snakes kit. Had the base all done & purdy, just got a bit side tracked when it came to Spock. Just started about a week or so ago on him, so I guess it can count, right??

Open question??? Will this Summer Shelf Queen group build participants get a banner for
completing the build???
I've noticed the 3 fall group builders already have banners.......Just curious.
Thanks, Bill.

Latest posts

Back