In Need Of Some 1/25 Scale Rivets

WigWag Workshop

"Keep The Glue On The Styrene"
Good Day All!

I am hoping someone can help me out. I need a bunch of 1/25 scale rivets for a project I am working on for my boy who is the Navy ROTC program. He's been rising up through the ranks quickly, due to his dedication. Example, when they have a fund raiser, he always sells a $1000 dollars or more worth, when others only sell $40 to $200 dollars worth and he also is improving at a high rate in riffle (Target Shooting). He also volunteers for everything that is offered, like handing out water for a marathon, and working at the local food bank.

The Project: I am building the AMT USA-1 Monster Truck, except I am going to paint it up like a Navy Fighter Plane, which is what I need the rivets for (I also need to locate some NAVY decals for it.)

Dedication: I am building this for him, to show my appreciation for all his hard work, and dedication not only what he does in ROTC, but what he does for the community. He gives up his personal time to do these things, instead of playing video games all the time.

Please feel free to pass this along, and any help is greatly appreciated! I do have a "Glue Bomb" AMT White Freight Liner kit, that I could offer for trade, it's not completely built, so I am sure someone with better skills then mine could finish it up.

Thanks In Advance,

-Steven

Hey Steven,
I could punch out a bunch of metal rivet heads using the Nutter and send those to you? They'd be really tiny and you can only glue them on with CA though.

You could try to see if Micro-mark sells the rivet decals in G guage..I know they do in O and S..G guage is 1:22.5 scale so it's close..hope it helps...

Latest posts

Back