[In-Box] Takako Lopez – Brick Works – 1/20

Biskup

TL01.jpg
Recently I became owner of a Maschinen Krieger pilot which was released by the Brick Works in 1 / 20 scale. Figure was sculpted by Kow Yokoyama him self and it was based on a model which was in the first issue of Ma.K Profiles.
Sculpture of the figure is fantastic, very true to life model on which it was based and the amount of detail is incredible. Very nicely sculpted hair and a very large number of creases on the trousers and shirt will make the shading of this figure a pleasure.
TL02.jpg
TL03.jpg
TL04.jpg
The quality of the cast is very high. I can’t see any seams of mould and there are no intakes or air bubbles. Remarkable figure which will fit nicely with the series Ma.K. Falk
TL05.jpg
TL06.jpg
If you have any questions feel free to ask on PM or e-mail ([email protected])
Cheers
Lukasz Ziolkowski

Thanks for posting. Been curious about these. The quality looks fantastic and at 1/20 I'm thinking you get a little extra detail over what can be done in 1/35.

Of all of their female figures I think this one's pose is a little too "fashion model" for me though. :)

Yep it's a great figure.
As for the pose well it depends you're right if the figure is going to be by it self but if you will put couple more for a little scene I think it will be ok.
Maybe a someone taking her picture with a her new Falke ;)
Cheers

Latest posts

Back