I'm finally back!!!

letsgobrowns82

Well its been an extremely long five months. I didn't even have a chance to let anyone here know I was going. My wife ended up leaving me and I went through a long and horrible custody battle with her over my son. Things got very ugly for a few months and I was left living with relatives in a spare bedroom with no work bench and modeling far from my list of priorities. Fortunately my ex and I have been able to meet in the middle and settled custody without the lawyers and we are amicable again. I found a 3br townhouse and I get to move in June 1st so I am really excited to get a work bench set up and get building again to take my mind off of things. I know in the time I was gone a few of you sent pm's and I'm sorry I couldn't get back to you sooner. Things are now looking up again and I'm happy to be back checking out all the amazing builds you guys are doing. So that's all, just wanted to drop a line and fill everyone in.

Ugh that sucks big time lgb but im Happy you are able to come to an agreement with your Ex. :) looking forward to seeing you back on the forums bud

Definitely sorry to hear about the troubles. Glad to hear that thinks are breaking your way now.

Latest posts

Back