I used to know a guy who did great You Tube vids....

hook1169

"220 221 Whatever it takes" - Mr. Mom , M. Keaton
When I first came back to Scale Modeling a couple years ago I stumbled across a YouTube video of this crazy guy doing his own rendition of a Star Wars scene, and some how relating it to Scale Modelling. He had a kick ass forum I joined and loved watching his videos.

Anyone know what happened to him? :eek:

I'll give ya a hint his name rhymes with "Scott Girvan" or maybe that is his name? ;D

When we gonna see your mug again?

That name sounds familiar...

Thanks hook. I do appreciate the post. I've simply been so swamped with life that modeling has been on the back burner. More like the in the pantry actually.

I don't want to make an promises but I'll likely kick up another build for the winter and put up a few videos.

I hear ya Scott, I was in the same boat for about a year and know the troubles life can place on your build plans.

Just wanted to let ya know I enjoy watching your work, and when you get the time to work on something and share I will bet here to watch ;D

No rush my friend!

I know how Scott feels, this fall has been one challenge after another. These challenges just take you away from what you are doing for fun.

For me right now, any time I have away from work is usually spent sleeping.

The good thing is that in two weeks I get a 5 week vacation. It will be much needed.

I certainly echo Scott and G. I've found that in order the spend my free time building it has eaten into my ability to blog, comment here etc. I'm just now starting to make short quick and easy vids I can post. Nothing fancy, just point shoot, quick edit and upload. Hopefully our schedules will all settle down and we can get back to more relaxing things. :)

Latest posts

Back