I just bought this tent for spray painting model and other crafts projects out of doors.

t_tail_boy

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07HMZQ4M7/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I live in an apartment. I live in SW Oklahoma and it's very dusty and windy here. I can't spray inside my apartment because of the smelly nauseating/migraine-headache-inducing poisonous fumes of spray enamel, primer and lacquer. I do have a 3M respirator with "organic fumes" filters. It protects my lungs during sanding operations as well. This folds up quickly and sets up quickly.

As a desert dweller I can relate with the wind and dust, this is a pretty cool little deal here. Thanks for sharing!

I like the medium one better, but it might be too small for me.

Thanks for sharing! I never knew these existed, and this is exactly the kind of thing I’ve been looking for, for outside enamel painting. Please share your experiences when you get it set up. Good luck!

I have lived in the desert... and yeah it would be rough to spray outside without a tent.
However, in Michigan we just have rotating paint hazards, lol.
Humidity, mosquitoes/gnats, pollen, leaves/needles, snow/cold, the list goes on.

I think this is a great investment pretty much wherever you live and aren't able to spray indoors.
... And now I'm off to the local thrift shops to look for used camping tents!

Latest posts

Back