Huey Helicopter 1/35 MRC

shark64

Hi Everyone,
My name is Oliver. I mostly build helos in 1/35 scale.
This is my first post on this site. I would like to share with you guys my helicopter.The Huey was finished last year and some of you may have seen it on other sites. It took five years to complete. I am currently working on a KnightHawk in 1/35 scale. I will post the progress soon.
Oliver

Somehow pictures won't load onto this site from photo bucket. I dont really know why?
Do I always have to answer all the questions under the reply box everytime i post something or it is just for a while?
Oliver

Oliver, nice to see you here! You could try going to previously posted threads, click edit, then copy the html coses. Paste 'em here and they should show- it's how I do it.

Cheers!
chuk

won't work.
That question thing at bottom of page is getting old. Does everybody have the same thing..or just me because new on the site?

Welcome to SMA - that question thing only lasts for your first 3 posts.

This diorama is simply jaw dropping; I have seen it on other sites and was totally blown away by it. Thanks for posting it here.

Outstanding work there!! and welcome to the SMA!! :)

Funnily enough, I was looking at buying a Huey yesterday but decided not to. Wish I did now.

that's an amazing job you've done with that huey, well done indeed and welcome to the site

This is an amazing piece of work....just incredible!! I can see exactly why this took so long. Thank u for sharing!!

Latest posts

Back