Horten hears a who?

I really like the number decals against the color of the plane, really pops. Decals may have been junk, but you did them right.

Beautiful job on the Horten. The splinter camo and subsequent fading to tie it all together...really
excellent. Bill

Nice work man.

Even though its not the same aircraft it makes me think I might do a Indania Jones Diorama, where Indy is fighting the Big Nazi soldier on and around the flying wing..

Gav

Thanks guys, I've been sidetracked with the magazine and the recent show but actually did manage a little work on this today. I hope to wrap this one up soon.

What's left Ken? Really that looked so good - I actually thought you had finished it.

Well, the canopy isn't fitted in these photos and they are also shot from above, hiding the fact that the landing gear wasn't painted and undercarriage wasn't complete finished. ;)

About 95% with this now, today was the first time I've been to the bench in weeks.

three_zpse698419f.jpg

two_zps89fd9b2a.jpg

one_zps0b4eb710.jpg

Looks fantastic Ken :) , really liking the fading in the camo it came out beautifully !

Chris.

Pretty sweet work Ken-- the last shot looks like concept art for a Secret Weapons of the Luftwaffe game...very crisp!

Some really nice work Ken!! Loving the paint work on this one a lot!!!

Latest posts

Back