Hobbylinc Georgia

Jim62

Just wondering if anyone is aware if Hobbylinc in Georgia is having problems. I haven't been able to access their website for a couple of days and their contact number can't even offer support right now. I hope this crazy world hasn't ended their business.

IDK , I've never used them but yeah , their website is unavailable .
I didn't see any chatter on the web about them .
I've also never used faceboob , but it appears their faceboob page is still up . Maybe ?

Yeah, trying to navigate to https://www.hobbylinc.com/ fails with a connection timeout. I'm with Momo, I haven't heard that they have closed up shop. I would have a look at their Facebook page. It's very possible that the site is down for maintenance, or unexpectedly, but they're currently communicating through the FB page.

I've spent a lot of money there for the last 12-15 years. Never had any issues with them if you aren't expecting things to arrive tomorrow.

I can't get on either. Lately a lot of the stuff in my wish list was out of stock. They were out of a lot of things.

Well they are back up and I had an email reply from them but for some reason I can't view the email. Gotta check with my service on that one.

I've spent a lot of money there for the last 12-15 years. Never had any issues with them if you aren't expecting things to arrive tomorrow.

I can't get on either. Lately a lot of the stuff in my wish list was out of stock. They were out of a lot of things.
Yes a lot of stock is low and I've been doing the majority of my ordering from them for the last 3 years. Good people good service. I was glad to see their site back up this morning.

IDK , I've never used them but yeah , their website is unavailable .
I didn't see any chatter on the web about them .
I've also never used faceboob , but it appears their faceboob page is still up . Maybe ?
Yeah I don't use as you call it faceboob either. Good name for it.

Great people and great service...Been a customer for sometime and have never had an 'issue'; kinda remind me of what Squadron was like, in their 'early' days. I have always enjoyed my 'buying' experience with Hobbylinc and have no complaints. [anyways, my 2 cents...]

Great people and great service...Been a customer for sometime and have never had an 'issue'; kinda remind me of what Squadron was like, in their 'early' days. I have always enjoyed my 'buying' experience with Hobbylinc and have no complaints. [anyways, my 2 cents...]
Yep I get great service from them. I was glad to find out they were just having some issues and I have an order coming from them next week. Great prices as well.

Latest posts

Back