Hobbylinc Georgia

Jim62

Just wondering if anyone is aware if Hobbylinc in Georgia is having problems. I haven't been able to access their website for a couple of days and their contact number can't even offer support right now. I hope this crazy world hasn't ended their business.

urumomo

IDK , I've never used them but yeah , their website is unavailable .
I didn't see any chatter on the web about them .
I've also never used faceboob , but it appears their faceboob page is still up . Maybe ?

the Baron

Ich bin ja, Herr, in Deiner Macht
Yeah, trying to navigate to https://www.hobbylinc.com/ fails with a connection timeout. I'm with Momo, I haven't heard that they have closed up shop. I would have a look at their Facebook page. It's very possible that the site is down for maintenance, or unexpectedly, but they're currently communicating through the FB page.

Wolf Star

Man of mayhem
I've spent a lot of money there for the last 12-15 years. Never had any issues with them if you aren't expecting things to arrive tomorrow.

I can't get on either. Lately a lot of the stuff in my wish list was out of stock. They were out of a lot of things.

Jim62

Well they are back up and I had an email reply from them but for some reason I can't view the email. Gotta check with my service on that one.

Jim62

I've spent a lot of money there for the last 12-15 years. Never had any issues with them if you aren't expecting things to arrive tomorrow.

I can't get on either. Lately a lot of the stuff in my wish list was out of stock. They were out of a lot of things.
Yes a lot of stock is low and I've been doing the majority of my ordering from them for the last 3 years. Good people good service. I was glad to see their site back up this morning.

Jim62

IDK , I've never used them but yeah , their website is unavailable .
I didn't see any chatter on the web about them .
I've also never used faceboob , but it appears their faceboob page is still up . Maybe ?
Yeah I don't use as you call it faceboob either. Good name for it.

ssgteverett

Great people and great service...Been a customer for sometime and have never had an 'issue'; kinda remind me of what Squadron was like, in their 'early' days. I have always enjoyed my 'buying' experience with Hobbylinc and have no complaints. [anyways, my 2 cents...]

Jim62

Great people and great service...Been a customer for sometime and have never had an 'issue'; kinda remind me of what Squadron was like, in their 'early' days. I have always enjoyed my 'buying' experience with Hobbylinc and have no complaints. [anyways, my 2 cents...]
Yep I get great service from them. I was glad to find out they were just having some issues and I have an order coming from them next week. Great prices as well.

Latest posts