HobbyBoss 1/35 - 152mm ShkH vz.77 DANA

hummingbird

Hello awesome people.

Right... so I have here another finished kit for you.

I painted the green and wood brown in Gunze Sanyo, Mr. Hobby Aqueous colours while the black was painted in Tamiya. This was my second time painting Mr. Hobby and boy I really love it. It goes on much better then Tamiya. The scheme is for a vehicle in service with the Polish Army.

For weathering, I kept it rather clean apart from the various shades of dusts and many streakings. I am very very weak in making streakings and since this baby offer a lot of nicely angled surfaces, I though I'd give streakings another try. I used a grey colour streaking wash which I applied following a friend's suggestion; that is to streak them from bottom to up. I let it dry and apply another gloss and put on streakings that go top to bottom using oil; the colour was naples yellow. I am really happy with how all the streakings came out. I couldn't do that well on my Challey2, much less on my E-100. This is just very satisfactory for me.

P1150438-2.jpg

P1150431-2.jpg

P1150430-2.jpg

P1150433-2.jpg

P1150432-2.jpg

P1150436-2.jpg

Well, that's about as much I can sum up about the build. More informations and more photos ( many more) can be found on my blog -

Please do have a look and thank you so much in advance for any feedback you guys may have.
http://modeller-innovation.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/hobbyboss-135-152mm-shkh-vz77-dana.html
Until the next launch .

Nice work!! I just picked this HobbyBoss kit up - and plan on starting soon. Did you go for any of the PE packages? How was the fit? ...I'm excited to get rolling. I was more curious if I should spend some extra dough on the PE - The big Ed package from squadron looks like my next pick. Any advice?

toadmanpig said:
Nice work!! I just picked this HobbyBoss kit up - and plan on starting soon. Did you go for any of the PE packages? How was the fit? ...I'm excited to get rolling. I was more curious if I should spend some extra dough on the PE - The big Ed package from squadron looks like my next pick. Any advice?

I didn't get any of the PE pack... If you have no plan to show the interior, you might want to buy the Exterior Only PE set ... The kit is already great but you could benefit from the extra PE...

The fit is brilliant apart from some area .. ( I made detailed WIP posts. Just followed my blog link and you will see my 4 part WIP ....

Latest posts

Back