Hobby Stores in Orlando FL?

Junkie

Hi,
I'm suffering for the Herd here in Orlando this week. Are there any hobby stores in Orlando FL? Model train shops, craft stores, a Micheals? Anything?

Thanks.

LOL ... Just too funny. My sister lives in Orlando... I'll give her a call ... not that she will know ... lol

Cool. I"d really like to find a store that sells good quality paint brushes at reasonable prices. Would be great to find a model store too but something tells me that might be a tough one around here....unless they are selling Mickey Mouse model kits.

There is a trap next door that has a model train display, I think it costs like $10 to go in but if I could talk to an owner he might be able to point me to a RR store. Be great to find one that sells Silflor products.

I should just Google it I guess.

Well it seems as though hitting a LHS might be a long drive - and I don't plan on paying $50 for a cab or 2hrs on a bus soo...

Gonna try to get lots of pics for reference - just whatever I see that's cool - rusted stuff etc....

Gotta keepa camera on me at all times. I was just walking down International Drive and I saw an amazing Rat Rod on a trailer parked at a hotel. Didn't have a camera on me dummy. Might still be there...wasn't on my way back though.

Latest posts

Back