Hobby Boss M1070

Wouter said:
Hi mister Brown, great stuff you are showing there! You must have a giant mansion to stash it away ey? ;D

Cheers
Haha, I wish I had a giant mansion to put it in. Just my little townhouse. I will have to buy a new shelf lol

cargoman5126 said:
That's a lot of awsome work so far..Luv the subject for 1. And the details!! this is going to be an incredible model sir..Thanx for sharing.. :)
Thank you very much cargoman!

So with two other builds getting attention on my bench I have just kinda been going to this every now and again to do a little weathering. I wanted this to look really dirty and oily/grimy. Its definitely getting there.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Just started mine today. From noon till 7 - I only got the tractor frame done and one axel. Holy Crap this is a big build

Well here is todays little project. I only bought the resin wheels for the tractor not the kit for the trailer too. So I am going to start working on these today.

Getting closer every day. I still need to weather the trailer wheels but that's no biggie.

Looks fantastic!!! :eek:
It's top notch as it looks now, but it will even be better with a nice load ;)!

Zappa

Maverick said:
wow dude! that wash job looks killer! :eek:
Thanks a lot Maverick. Its mostly AK Interactive OIF/OEF wash with some rust here and there
zappa said:
Looks fantastic!!! :eek:
It's top notch as it looks now, but it will even be better with a nice load ;)!

Zappa
Thanks Zappa

Hey Arron,

Been lost in the world of plastic for a while but finally making my way back to some things...fantastic work there my friend!! Top notch washing!! Really makes things POP nicely!! ;)

Latest posts

Back