Hobby Boss M1070

Man, you are gettin after it Brown. Question, did the PE you are using on the trailer come with the kit? I haven't looked too closely at mine yet. I was curious if there was a seperate set needed or does the kit have it all, i.e., the steps, etc on the prior steps you did?

Cheers, Ski.

Steve Ski said:
Man, you are gettin after it Brown. Question, did the PE you are using on the trailer come with the kit? I haven't looked too closely at mine yet. I was curious if there was a seperate set needed or does the kit have it all, i.e., the steps, etc on the prior steps you did?

Cheers, Ski.
The only aftermarket PE I have used is the Interior set by Real Models. I have the Real Models extra armor set but decided against using it. So all the PE that you see on the kit was included with it and there is a ton included in the kit. So if anyone out there is interested in the aftermarket PE armor for this shoot me a PM.

Oh my goodness I feel like I have been stuck on this step forever! Two more to go, two more to go. I just keep telling myself that.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Thanks guys! Well the trailer is moving along well so I think a few more 5 hour sessions at the bench and this will be ready for primer.

Thank you guys! Well aside from the wheels for the trailer construction is complete so I am starting to lay down primer now. This is going to take a little while to get into all the hard to reach spots and my airbrush is decent but I decided it was time to upgrade so I just ordered a Badger Krome on Ebay that was at a really good price. Also picked up an ultra sonic cleaner for it as well. Im going to prime some more but more than likely will wait until the new airbrush gets here to really start putting down the paint. Thanks for looking!

Holy Wheels Batman!! Great feeling getting all of them done!!! Looking good!! ;D

Thanks Big-John and Alfonso! Well today I got the trailer rusted up. I would imagine that these trailers really take some abuse so that's why I decided to do a rust base before the desert tan. I don't have a lot of rust and chipping planned for the tractor but I didn't want the rust base to affect the tan color and make the trailer and tractor two different hues so that's why I did them both. So now I need to let this dry for a day or so and then flat coat the both of them with enamel before putting on the ak chipping fluid. I've been taking my time on this stage because I have a tendency to get excited and rush so I also started a new kit. Airfix Seafire F.XVII. Maybe a new thread on that coming soon. Thanks for looking!

Latest posts

Back