HMS Montgomery

Robbo

Got this little ship on the bench, amongst other things so I thought I'd make it's own thread

HMSMontgomery.jpg

Monty7.jpg

Monty6.jpg

Monty8.jpg

Then as we've already seen, some practice on the water

Monty9.jpg

Monty10.jpg

And thats where I am at the moment ;D

Great too see this here as well matey, she`s a tidy little build and looks right at home on the base!!

;D Life on the ocean wave `eh ;D

`Boots`

Coorrr .. Thought you had started another one !!! :eek:, Nice to see this one Robbo ,that sea does look good mate . I see Boots has dicovered how to make his text scroll ;D

Chris.

Cheers Guys, now the JT build is done it won't be long before something else joins the bench. Yeah mate I like the scroll

Monty11.jpg

Something with four wheels ? ;D....Ship looks good on the base Robbo ,looking forward to seeing it painted and sitting in the sea ...sweet !!

Chris.

That'll do ;D ;D

BrummmmmBrummmmmm ;D

Chris.

Nearly ready for primer, just got a few more bits to do. Done the mast and changed the kit one for a more ridged one made from soldered brass rod

Monty12.jpg

Monty13.jpg

Monty14.jpg

Monty15.jpg

And fitted

Monty16.jpg

As mentioned bro i think it looks tremendous , the soldering of the mast is superb Ian and so far this is turning into a little cracker, looking forward to the paint mate! ;D

`Boots`

She's looking great Robbo ...really liking this one matey ;D

Chris.

nice model. is it the best way to build undercoat n final paint after or undercoat n paint as you go along or is it mainly to your own preferance just wondering as i'm newbee . cheers.

Latest posts

Back