Highlighted posts from Wednesday, May. 12, 2021

• Thread starter Top stories on Scale Model Addict
  • Start date
T

Top stories on Scale Model Addict

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
May 07, 2021 * 10 posts * 108 views
nc1968 said: Hi All I have been interested in getting back into Scale Modeling for some time. I did a few Models 35 years ago and really enjoyed it. I am hoping to get back into it again. Having ... Read more >>
May 08, 2021 * 4 posts * 56 views
ARMOR
Rod The Fixer said: Hi mates, That's my latest work : M1025 Humvee -16th Military Police Brigade - Operation Cobra - Iraq February 1991 I hope you enjoy my job :) [link] by Rodolfo Masti, on Flickr ... Read more >>
May 11, 2021 * 1 post * 11 views
wjbrandel said: Finally got the hanomag diorama done. definitely going with resin water effects next time, Elmer's takes too long to dry. Not too bad for my first diorama build, but I can see ... Read more >>
May 08, 2021 * 1 post * 43 views
ARMOR
Aiden05 said: My latest work for a Korean War Groupbuild. I kinda like these little 1:76 Matchbox tanks with bases which are reboxed by Revell, nothing special and old, but a pleasure to build. ... Read more >>
May 11, 2021 * 18 posts * 271 views
ARMOR
wjbrandel said: All that's left is to mount the tank commander in the open hatch and to varnish the model. Almost there and 8 days left before the birthday party. I painted the tank commander ... Read more >>
May 10, 2021 * 4 posts * 247 views
urumomo said: I definitely didn't go :D Who made it out there ? Read more >>
May 07, 2021 * 7 posts * 271 views
Anthony J. said: Been a but busy but nearly there, decals to be put on, finish the figures and made a go at doing a diorama base, using one of the missus's place mats (shhhhh dont tell her :) Read more >>
May 08, 2021 * 6 posts * 224 views
ARMOR
Aiden05 said: thanks. The photos aren't great, I have a better method meanwhile as you can see in my latest post: [link] Read more >>
May 05, 2021 * 22 posts * 660 views
Peppylepugh said: @stevethefish Hey there Greg, I was quite surprised a couple months back when I had a notification that the forum here was back up. I never heard why they had stopped. Scott, is ... Read more >>
May 05, 2021 * 11 posts * 636 views
Ohm said: Wow, that is very similar! I had no idea that this lore existed. Read more >>

Continue reading...

Latest posts