Highlighted posts from Wednesday, May. 05, 2021

• Thread starter Top stories on Scale Model Addict
  • Start date
T

Top stories on Scale Model Addict

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
April 28, 2021 * 11 posts * 227 views
stevethefish said: I agree. It's sort of like how Rickrollilng was a big thing on YouTube 10+ years ago. The irony is that people like that fancy themselves as "the resistance" when in reality there ... Read more >>
May 02, 2021 * 1 post * 21 views
VMCR said: LIEBHERR LTF 1030-4 MB SK 2631 K 8x4 30t 100 KW/136 PS 1/87 H0 [link] Read more >>
April 28, 2021 * 12 posts * 207 views
ssgteverett said: Yes! Greetings and Welcome Aboard.... You'll quickly discover, that this is a great forum [and exchange area], truly wonderful folks, and some very, VERY talent people; Whom enjoy ... Read more >>
April 29, 2021 * 13 posts * 226 views
rskd0001 said: So my question to the people here who have printed at home.....do you make your own 100%, do you gather pictures from the internet and print those? Or do you just scan the set ... Read more >>
May 05, 2021 * 12 posts * 161 views
ARMOR
wjbrandel said: 2 days of solid work has brought me to this point. The tank is close to being done. A little bit more mud effects and stowage will bring it to the done state. Oh and I need to ... Read more >>
April 29, 2021 * 12 posts * 218 views
ssgteverett said: Welcome Aboard! - You will find this is a place with many, MANY great folk's and very helpful one's, too. And welcome back into the 'hobby' - Been there done that and I find great ... Read more >>
April 29, 2021 * 9 posts * 259 views
ssgteverett said: Yes Sir, welcome 'back' into the hobby - You'll quickly discover lots of good information herein and alot of folks, whom will readily assist and/or answer queries. You sound abit ... Read more >>
April 29, 2021 * 27 posts * 621 views
ARMOR
ssgteverett said: Nice build - Although it's an 'oldie', it still builds into a nice model - Good work, by-the-way! Read more >>
April 28, 2021 * 7 posts * 246 views
Hagoth said: These are turning out nice once you go the printer and filament dialed in. Read more >>
April 30, 2021 * 72 posts * 1,449 views
urumomo said: I was contemplating getting this other Special Hobby kit : [link] [link] But I figured if I was going to break my moratorium on buying new kits that aren't for donor parts , then ... Read more >>

Continue reading...