• Thread starter Top stories on Scale Model Addict
  • Start date
T

Top stories on Scale Model Addict

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
March 25, 2021 * 13 posts * 129 views
ARMOR
wjbrandel said: I thought I would start the 251/1 kit I've had in my stash while I'm waiting for the tank and figures for the build I'm doing for my friend. This kit will give me the experience ... Read more >>
March 25, 2021 * 27 posts * 353 views
the Baron said: A primer will definitely help your color coats adhere, especially the first coats you lay down, and especially if you use acrylics. Enamels and lacquers are hot enough that they ... Read more >>
March 26, 2021 * 7 posts * 56 views
Jim62 said: Let's do a hypothetical. If you know crazy inflation is coming your way, (maybe not so hypothetical) what would you look at stocking up on as far as the hobby goes. Let's not discuss ... Read more >>
March 28, 2021 * 4 posts * 55 views
matt2073 said: Recently retired and spend most of my time hunting and fishing. Did models as a kid but would like to get back into it for those days when the weather isn't cooperating. Looking ... Read more >>
March 25, 2021 * 8 posts * 90 views
wjbrandel said: I can understand that, but my two favorite relaxation activities are reading and model making, and with audio books I can indulge in both. If I watch something I usually pop in ... Read more >>
March 25, 2021 * 7 posts * 105 views
BLT said: Hello gents I'm currently going through my old stash of kits, atm I'm building the ertl tie advanced with my daughter. For reasons unbeknownst to me I grabdt this old half started ... Read more >>
March 30, 2021 * 3 posts * 43 views
greyphantom1000 said: I hope to attend this year! With the virus my pregnant wife has her concerns about going, so we might just show up and drop off some kits and come back a little before awards to ... Read more >>
March 24, 2021 * 8 posts * 155 views
ARMOR
Hagoth said: Totally agree. I like the story your project generates in my head. Might not be the same as the one running through yours during the build but regardless it tells an interesting ... Read more >>
March 24, 2021 * 9 posts * 127 views
Hagoth said: Nice job so far. Love the history stories about this plane. It debut was quite a surprise to the Zero pilots in WWII. Especially when mistaken for a Wildcat. Read more >>
March 24, 2021 * 1 post * 25 views
VMCR said: Porsche 956 C Jägermeister - Stefan Bellof Revell 07253 1:24 [link] Read more >>

Continue reading...