Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Mar. 24, 2021

• Thread starter Top stories on Scale Model Addict
  • Start date
T

Top stories on Scale Model Addict

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
March 22, 2021 * 7 posts * 31 views
ohbejuan said: I have a question about panel liner and enamel thinner. I have made the same mistake a few times now. I am mostly making model aircraft. On this P-38, I painted it with Vallejo ... Read more >>
March 19, 2021 * 7 posts * 95 views
ARMOR
SchweddyBalls said: Alright, I posted this a little while ago when it was a WIP. I have made the decision today that she's done (I think). Now, keep in mind it's been 30 years since I built models, ... Read more >>
March 24, 2021 * 3 posts * 10 views
wjbrandel said: I wonder what do you listen to or watch (have on the tv) when you are building a model? For me it depends on what I'm building. Military themed models I normally have older war ... Read more >>
March 17, 2021 * 6 posts * 58 views
unclepine said: How exactly do I go about posting a pic in reply to a post I read...? Many thanks from The Great White North...! Unc Read more >>
March 24, 2021 * 4 posts * 10 views
wjbrandel said: My friend wants me to build a ww2 tank model of a sherman that his grandfather drove in ww2. Normally this wouldn't be a problem, plenty of good reference photos. the problem is ... Read more >>
March 17, 2021 * 5 posts * 82 views
sanford12 said: Here's my F6F. Still needs some finishing touches and waiting on the rubber tires. The front windscreen fitment will need some adjustment so it's not fixed in place yet. Also I'm ... Read more >>
March 19, 2021 * 4 posts * 53 views
stevethefish said: Somebody on here mentioned a Gundam kit they were working on. I can't remember which it was. I'm building and lighting the Booster Unit S-Gundam. This is one of their older kits ... Read more >>
March 17, 2021 * 7 posts * 73 views
JonW said: Yes, it was a two-tone green with hubcaps. He also added the mag wheels. He did a tremendous job on the paint. Read more >>
March 17, 2021 * 20 posts * 285 views
BLT said: Thank you Baron I bought this around 2000. I was about 25... At that time there where only these kits, at least where I live. I think I started hearing about fine Molds... But ... Read more >>
March 19, 2021 * 8 posts * 122 views
VMCR said: If you want to make a small collaboration between channels I can send you some rims for you to evaluate :) Read more >>

Continue reading...

Latest posts