Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Mar. 03, 2021

• Thread starter Top stories on Scale Model Addict
  • Start date
T

Top stories on Scale Model Addict

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
February 27, 2021 * 14 posts * 88 views
BLT said: Hello... I'm new here. I've been out of the loop for a very long time. My old paints are 20 years old humbrol paints... Now I've starter on Tamiya paints. Waterbased and a lot ... Read more >>
February 26, 2021 * 9 posts * 54 views
Aiden05 said: Good morning everyone (at least over here it's morning:)), I am new to this forum and wanted to introduce myself a little bit. My name is Aiden, 15 years old, from Germany, and ... Read more >>
February 28, 2021 * 7 posts * 36 views
Quaralane said: Or...misadventures in 3d printing.... Picked up a 3d resin printer recently, and I'm slowly learning how to use it [link] Read more >>
February 25, 2021 * 12 posts * 83 views
SchweddyBalls said: Hello all, Just wanted to introduce myself and say hi after being away from the hobby for 30 years. I guess I just got busy with life, kids and didn't really have time for modeling ... Read more >>
March 01, 2021 * 6 posts * 26 views
BLT said: Uhhh ahhh... Slave one Fine Molds And lights.... Whats not to like... I'll defenatly watch this space Read more >>
February 25, 2021 * 7 posts * 62 views
Anthony J. said: Greetings from Ireland, I am a few years back into modeling but beginning to take it seriously again. Looking forward to learing all I can from you all here. I would class myself ... Read more >>
March 01, 2021 * 5 posts * 36 views
Wolf Star said: I started this project in 2012 I believe, and aside from putting a couple of 1/350 scale Tamiya figures on the platform, I think she's just about done. It's big, tall, I'm hard ... Read more >>
February 25, 2021 * 8 posts * 98 views
ARMOR
sanford12 said: A Tamiya Walker Bulldog and a Lindberg Line T-55. I'll stick with quality kits like the Tamiya over Lindberg. Better fit more and finer detail and easier build with the Tamiya ... Read more >>
February 26, 2021 * 5 posts * 40 views
ARMOR
Aiden05 said: That's my latest work, there are some mistakes (especially the rear headlight where I lost the clear part), but I'm happy with it. [image] Read more >>
February 26, 2021 * 5 posts * 36 views
warpdrvr said: Hello all! Newbie after building my last scale model some 40+ years ago. Went a little nuts, bought 4 kits and lots of paint and supplies. Of course the wife looks at me oddly ... Read more >>

Continue reading...