Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Jun. 23, 2021

• Thread starter Top stories on Scale Model Addict
  • Start date
T

Top stories on Scale Model Addict

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
June 16, 2021 * 15 posts * 138 views
SF_Ziggurat said: It's funny how so many of us got back into modeling after first experiencing this incredible hobby as a kid. All through my adult life, I kept thinking about how much fun it was, ... Read more >>
June 16, 2021 * 7 posts * 67 views
KINGSLUG said: Almost done with this thing..hasn't been easy. Part fitment not the best and it certainly is not accurate but what the hell. The fairing is a nightmare to line up and it required ... Read more >>
June 16, 2021 * 8 posts * 63 views
wjbrandel said: My next project an MPC Imperial 8 car. It has 2 versions you can build. The standard and one that has been shot up. You also get 2 figures, a briefcase, a safe, and a police motorcycle ... Read more >>
June 22, 2021 * 3 posts * 17 views
Docbritofmf said: Hey everyone, I finally pulled the trigger and purchased my Hobby Boss 1/700 USS Kearsarge LHD3 kit, unfortunately I bought it from ebay unaware it's coming from china and will ... Read more >>
June 16, 2021 * 6 posts * 70 views
KINGSLUG said: Since its my favorite plane I figured I would try this out. Waiting on the phot etch stuff and the brass cannon. Then I have to get an airbrush and figure that out. Been a long ... Read more >>
June 18, 2021 * 9 posts * 158 views
Docbritofmf said: So I'm finishing up this model an while most of this model went smoothly I had a couple of snags, first a few of the fine detailed extra small parts have become quite a issue to ... Read more >>
June 19, 2021 * 16 posts * 147 views
andrewdick68 said: I know I said I wasn't going to do anything fancy with this build, being it my first in 30+ years. But,,, I thought I'd have a go at scratch building an instrument console. Thoughts?? ... Read more >>
June 22, 2021 * 1 post * 16 views
BeebleBrox said: Next build in my aircraft frenzy is this: [link] Used liquid mask for the canopy. Dont know the result yet. Im on the wheatering stage, done some panel lines and oils. Plan to ... Read more >>
June 23, 2021 * 1 post * 7 views
wjbrandel said: I've been working on this for about 3 or 4 weeks now while I was waiting for glue or paint to dry. It's a Lindberg model and I don't think I will ever learn with Lindberg, this ... Read more >>
June 21, 2021 * 1 post * 15 views
Rod The Fixer said: Hi all, I'm building this Douglas A-4Q Skyhawk flown by Teniente de navio Carlos Lecour in the course of "The Battle of San Carlos" - Falkland War 21-25 May 1982 ( [link] ) [link] ... Read more >>

Continue reading...