Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Jun. 16, 2021

• Thread starter Top stories on Scale Model Addict
  • Start date
T

Top stories on Scale Model Addict

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
June 15, 2021 * 7 posts * 18 views
KINGSLUG said: Decided to get back into this as I have limited time once I get home from work..so what the hell. I made a million models when I was a kid..all the way up to the Revell Constitution..the ... Read more >>
June 12, 2021 * 8 posts * 58 views
andrewdick68 said: Well, I've started my first build in over 30 years. I'm hoping to find a couple of hours each week to get work done on it. I'll keep this thread updated. Not going to do anything ... Read more >>
June 11, 2021 * 9 posts * 86 views
Docbritofmf said: So, I recently decided to get back into modeling again and would really like to build the Ship I served on in the Navy but would like to make sure I do it to highest level of detail ... Read more >>
June 10, 2021 * 14 posts * 162 views
Ohm said: Found a plastic utility van at the thrift store for .99¢. 2 AA batteries in the bottom will make all the lights turn on with a dual option switch. I tested this circuit and it ... Read more >>
June 14, 2021 * 4 posts * 29 views
Docbritofmf said: Hello everyone, As some of you may have seen I recently got back into modeling and have been working threw a few kits trying to practice some different techniques and skills till ... Read more >>
June 15, 2021 * 5 posts * 25 views
Docbritofmf said: So I mentioned in another post i picked up the Academy Models USS Kitty Hawk Kit 1/800 scale the other day, and while I don't really like to write reviews I feel some context would ... Read more >>
June 14, 2021 * 18 posts * 296 views
BeebleBrox said: Decent work I think, not the best build but decent. Next build I buy and use liquid masking for the canopy. There are some cutting marks. Maybe I should have had more blueish sky ... Read more >>
June 09, 2021 * 7 posts * 104 views
wjbrandel said: Progress so far. It went together very fast and easy. Spent most of yesterday painting and finishing the assembly today. Still a bit of work to do but I'm actually pleasantly surprised ... Read more >>
June 10, 2021 * 4 posts * 71 views
Jim62 said: I just ordered a set of these, anyone else here use them and if so how do you like them. The video reviews I saw are positive and it looks much better than any wash I can mix up ... Read more >>
June 12, 2021 * 3 posts * 41 views
wjbrandel said: Just got these a couple of days ago from work. Man are we getting a lot of models right now. I'm gonna go broke buying them if we keep getting in models like this. Read more >>

Continue reading...