Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Jun. 09, 2021

• Thread starter Top stories on Scale Model Addict
  • Start date
T

Top stories on Scale Model Addict

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
June 06, 2021 * 9 posts * 69 views
BeebleBrox said: Second attempt on building a Corsair. The last one ended up in the scrap box. Good start but the decals got alot got of texture.. [link] Read more >>
June 05, 2021 * 13 posts * 106 views
mezon said: Hello, I'm doing plastic models, started airbrushing recently, had a "toy" compressor, i was happy with it, but it broke, and i got this new one [link] But somehow im getting this ... Read more >>
June 04, 2021 * 4 posts * 74 views
urumomo said: That's all I got . Announced on face-boob , and I'm not on face-boob . Read more >>
June 02, 2021 * 8 posts * 99 views
vw8243 said: Hi I believe n gauge is similar in size ? Preiser models do a lot a figs for that scale ; In the link down the page are some bader's might work for ya, [link] Read more >>
June 03, 2021 * 11 posts * 234 views
stevethefish said: What do you guys use to thin Americana paints for airbrushing? I have a collection of Delta Ceramcoat paints I began accumulating 15+ years ago, but these are useless with an airbrush. ... Read more >>
June 05, 2021 * 2 posts * 40 views
Rod The Fixer said: Hi all, I'm starting to assemble this old 1:72 Academy kit to make this Fieseler Fi-156 "Storch": [link] Credit: Unknown author, Public domain, via Wikimedia Commons Fieseler Fi ... Read more >>
June 08, 2021 * 1 post * 10 views
wjbrandel said: My next project. Just started it Saturday. [image] And here are the sprues. All of them are clean with very small amounts of flash to clean up. Read more >>
June 05, 2021 * 1 post * 43 views
wjbrandel said: Just finished the GTO today. With all the rain we've been getting here it's taken awhile, but it is finally complete. Read more >>
June 02, 2021 * 11 posts * 275 views
SF_Ziggurat said: Humidity and temperature drops are notorious for tampering with paint finishes, and some of the off-shelf spray cans use harsh solvents that can craze paint and plastic. After ... Read more >>
June 04, 2021 * 7 posts * 227 views
Reviews
andrewdick68 said: Yep, I got burnt too. they stopped answering emails. At least my bank returned my money Read more >>

Continue reading...