Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Apr. 21, 2021

• Thread starter Top stories on Scale Model Addict
  • Start date
T

Top stories on Scale Model Addict

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
April 18, 2021 * 5 posts * 41 views
miketippingmodels said: Hi Guys new to this forum, had a look around and liked what I saw, so I have joined thanks for having me Mike Read more >>
April 18, 2021 * 7 posts * 45 views
Jared said: Hi! Non-standard, sci-fi/what-if designs that look believable, intrigue me. Friends convinced me to turn this mech into usable model kit instead of keeping for myself just one ... Read more >>
April 16, 2021 * 8 posts * 60 views
Jim62 said: Just looking for recommendations on best brand of 1/35th scale WWII military figures. Thanks for any input. Read more >>
April 18, 2021 * 7 posts * 37 views
RockJosh said: I'm looking for advice for what building material and strategy on doing 1/12 scale model of the Myst space rocket. I'm not able to easily add a photo to this thread but google ... Read more >>
April 15, 2021 * 10 posts * 118 views
ohbejuan said: Similar story here. I did it when I was kid (not very well) and chose scale models over making a wood shop as my pandemic hobby. Welcome back! Read more >>
April 20, 2021 * 4 posts * 29 views
rskd0001 said: I have decided to try and scan some decals onto my computer to print at home should I mess up the originals, so now I have a few questions. I have tried already, and failed, but ... Read more >>
April 18, 2021 * 4 posts * 28 views
Jim62 said: Interesting video and the pilot did a good job taking it in. [link] Read more >>
April 18, 2021 * 4 posts * 34 views
ARMOR
wjbrandel said: Got the model yesterday and just opened it up to take a look. This is the model that a friend wants me to build for him for his grandfather. [image] Its a Tamiya model and detailed ... Read more >>
April 19, 2021 * 3 posts * 22 views
JonW said: I've been making 1:18 light bars and other police car parts with my 3D printer. I needed a way to paint them with chrome paint. The problem is that with most chrome paint, you ... Read more >>
April 18, 2021 * 2 posts * 34 views
miketippingmodels said: This is the 1/32 A-6 intruder with a lighting chip, allowing all lights to function out side and in the cockpit. Along with Reedoak figures I also used and the verlinden mule, ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Latest posts