Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Apr. 07, 2021

• Thread starter Top stories on Scale Model Addict
  • Start date
T

Top stories on Scale Model Addict

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
March 31, 2021 * 10 posts * 92 views
RayRay39.rs said: Hello all, happy to be on Scale Model Addict. Look forward to seeing a bunch of builds and learning scale modeling tips on here. Read more >>
April 07, 2021 * 9 posts * 15 views
wjbrandel said: I have an opportunity to purchase 8 models kits for about 30 dollars, but I know nothing about 4d models. Except I think they are a Chinese company. Does anyone know anything about ... Read more >>
April 04, 2021 * 5 posts * 47 views
ohbejuan said: This is not a work in progress post. I am curious about different model kits. I have tried a few major brands (Tamiya, Hasegawa, Academy, Airfix) and like them all. One thing I ... Read more >>
April 01, 2021 * 8 posts * 117 views
Wolf Star said: 5 or 6 weeks ago, I bought an AnyCubic Photon 3D printer and have been experimenting with various objects. A few missteps and boo-boo's here and there, but things have been progressing ... Read more >>
April 06, 2021 * 3 posts * 18 views
Wolf Star said: Like the title says, just curious what are your hobbies other than building models? Beside this also into gaming, shooting, and playing my guitars. Mine: [link] [link] [link] [link] ... Read more >>
April 04, 2021 * 3 posts * 23 views
Jim62 said: He is risen, He has done it, Christ conquered death and you can to if you just believe. Read more >>
March 31, 2021 * 8 posts * 98 views
ARMOR
Jim62 said: Hey all I'm just curious if any company makes or perhaps ever made a 1/35th scale model of the USAF Peace Keeper. I lived in those things back in the 80's when I was in the Air ... Read more >>
April 02, 2021 * 4 posts * 82 views
sanford12 said: Here's the latest build. I have say this kit from 2016 has outstanding panel fit and was a fun build. The decals were good but the big red meatballs were pretty thick as decals ... Read more >>
March 31, 2021 * 3 posts * 53 views
ArtChromer said: Dropped in a fresh number 11 and cracked the seal on this Ole Cruiser. Sicced some rattlecans after it right away... Things are coming along... [image] Haven't done anything other ... Read more >>
April 01, 2021 * 7 posts * 165 views
rastanz said: Welcome to the forums and welcome back to the hobby, I'm sure the members here that are into the genre will point you towards the proper channels to acquiring kits, tools and paints ... Read more >>

Continue reading...