Hi I'm New - Here's my stuff! (lots of pics)

wingform84

Journey Through The Decade
Hey I figured as a way of saying hey I'm new I'd post some of my stuff. I've been building models off and on for years, since I was like 9~10 years old.. built a few then, go outta it, got back in and built a few more then got out again.. had a time that almost stuck, gave it up for a girl (mistake :-\) then she gave me up so I picked up the models again and have been going crazy buying and building them :D I do just about everything. I've never built a tank, even though I have a few in my stash, and never built a boat, even though I have one (The USS Constitution, a friend gave it to me, he didn't want it cuz someone had given it to him and he wasn't into super complicated models.. it scares me so its still sitting in the pile sealed XD). Mostly I build cars because of lack of a lot of room for most larger things.. but I like airplanes and starships from time to time. All of these builds date from within the past year (first one was started May 18, 2008, last one finished may 28, 2009)

Planes

b25o.jpg

B-25J Mitchell "Jaunty Jo"
spiritsaintlouis.jpg

Spirit of St. Louis
stuka.jpg

Junkers JU87 Stuka
floatplane.jpg

Netherlands Air Force STM-S2

Space

voyager.jpg

U.S.S. Voyager
xwing.jpg

X-Wing

Land

Racing

bossnova.jpg

"Boss Nova" drag car
bude.jpg

2003 Earnhardt Jr.
buicklola.jpg

Mac Tools Buick Lola
cartoonnetwork.jpg

Cartoon Network Monte Carlo
gmacvette.jpg

Earnhardt Corvette
goodwrench.jpg

Mike Skinner truck (1995 Craftsman Truck Series Winner, also first race car I completely sucessfully)
homedepot.jpg

2006 Tony Stewart
johndeere.jpg

50th Anniversary John Deere car (first aftermarket decals)
mcdonals.jpg

McDonalds car
millerk.jpg

Miller car
petty.jpg

1964 Richard Petty Belvedere

Street

48ford.jpg

1948 Ford Convertible
300c1.jpg

1957 Chrysler 200C
300c2.jpg

2007 Chrysler 200C
challengera.jpg

1970 Dodge Challenger R/T (First attempt at weathering)
charger.jpg

Dodge Charger SRT-8 Super Bee
chevelle.jpg

1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS
focusg.jpg

2003 Ford Focus ZX3
impalab.jpg

1967 Chevrolet Impala
integrar.jpg

Acura Integra Type R
scoutm.jpg

International Scount II
stang.jpg

1966 Ford Mustang Hartop
superamerica.jpg

Ferrari Superamerica

Other Vehicles

bttfwheels.jpg

Back To The Future Part 3 Begining
bttftrain.jpg

Back To The Future Part 3 Ending
73547559.jpg

Caterpillar D8H
peterbuilt.jpg

Peterbuilt hauling that D8H
dirttrackcar.jpg

Ford Fairlane Dirt Track Car
dirttracktrucktrailer.jpg

1953 Ford truck and trailer to haul the Fairlane Dirt Track Car
luminabattlecar.jpg

Mad Max inspired Chevrolet Lumina Battle Car
usa1.jpg

Chevrolet Monster Truck "USA-1" crushing a CRX

Hey you have some pretty cool stuff there. Alot of cars! The Nascars are cool! Welcome to the herd, too! Take care! ;)

What a nice way to say hello! You have quite a huge array of models there. Great stuff. :eek:

Thanks everyone.

Ialarmu said:
Very good, hey where did you find that D8??

eBay XD Almost all my kits come from eBay or online hobby shops because the two that are around here are Hobby Lobby (very limited, mostly new stock) and one small local type (very very tiny selection, but some unique kits definately)

I paid a good bit for it too because it was an OLD kit, from like the 70's I think, maybe older.

Hey, awesome collection. I really liked your nascar models. I used to love making those when I was in my teens. Kinda made me want to pick a couple up and do one.

Latest posts

Back