HH-53C Super Jolly Green Giant

THE NEW ONE

follow me on twitter @SpaceSavy
hey guys, I am about to start on the hh53c and if you have built this model before. could you plz tell me some issues with the model. to tell who i am, my name is nathan. i am 13, and i have been modeling for about one year

Not one I've bult myself Nathan,but Im looking forward to seeing how you get on with it .

Oh ....and welcome to the Herd ;)

Chris.

here is a picture of the kit if that can spark some memory

[attachment deleted by admin]

Welcome aboard Nathan! Can't help you too much with the kit, sorry. Still looking forward to seeing you have at it! Good luck!! ;)

:eek:. My god!

That is a monster! In 72nd!

I can only imagine what the Rotors might come up to in 1/48th!!!

Nice choice! It's an older kit .... Mid 1980's if I remember well?

In 48th that is gonna be sweet!

Good luck with it! The latest variant are mostly know under Stallions.... But Your gal flew lots of Rescue mission over Vietnam..... Which makes her a Favorite with many!

Can't wait for you to start her! And Welcome to the heard!

Norm.

hey guys i know i have not been on that much but i am going to put this on hold. I had a new years res. to build, paint, and make a base for the new kit that i got, the revell 1/72 scale space shuttle. Thankfuly{with the help of my dad we built a spray booth :eek:}, i also got A AIRBRUSH ON MY B-DAY, if you are wandering what i am doing the model on, it is the space shuttle pathfinder{it was a model like enterprise, but all that is under the shell is iron rebars} it currently is at Space Camp, in huntsville alabama :)

alright i have started to build the hh 53c, the rotors are huge, the model is very well detailed, i will put a video out i a few days of in a few hours

all right i know i have been bad about updates, and i would post pics, but i need flickr. but i shall soon post pics of what i have, i have the rotors done(MASIVE ROTORS ARWARD GOES TO HH53C) and i have jeep and howizter done, and i have the helicopter it self is don back rotor and wingy thing on, and both engines are built, but only one has been put on. agin i hope to have pics up at end of the month ;D

Hey!! Welcome to the herd!!!

Glad to see new people on here :) Anyway...in case you have issues with sharing pics on here... I download all my pictures to an account made on photobucket...from there I copy and paste the picture's ''IMAGE CODE'' with my update.... Your pictures should appear like this. The photos appear nice and big for you and everyone else to see :) Hope this helps... Matt

IMG_0017.jpg

ya a week ago i got flicr, i might take some pics tommorrow, but thanks for sharing :)

Latest posts

Back