Hey from Tennessee

Kobeck

Hey

found this excellent forum from BadGrendels YouTube site.

really enjoying everything

urumomo said:
Greetings !

Any preferred genre ?

Uru

no I am all over the place. 'built' models as a kid. Enjoyed it but looking back I had no clue what I was doing. Of course no interwebs so it was all fun.

I am just now starting to model. I will start with a Testors _24 Toyota Turbo Supra kit that I have had for a looooooong time. Figure zero downside so if I mess up no biggie.

Had another kit I was gonna start on that I picked up at a yard sale for $1. After really checking it out I was ripped off - LOL That 55 Chevy is a 'Humphrey'.

I ordered the Aoshima Lamborghini Sesto Elemento + Detail Up Parts. They shipped today or tomorrow. Its confusing coming from Japan.

Long way to get there but reading this one might think I was an auto guy, but I have armor, figures, artillery, aircraft, infantry even one sub. I am hoping to find something to specialize in though. I will see

And thanks for asking

Cool .

Yeah - sounds like you lean towards cars ;D
No need to specialize though .

Where'd you order the Lambo from ?

Ebay... looks like Tokyo Hobby

I messed up the order. I paid before combined shipping was deducted.

They refunded the second shipping and shipped in the same day.

I am looking forward to opening this kit. The pictures look amazing. I have never even seen an Aoshima kit so it should be interesting

Good to know . I'll need to check them out :)
Aoshima is great quality . You should be quite happy

the package arrived from Japan, but I had to go to work. So I only moved it into the house and rolled into work to pay for it - LOL

best auto kit I have ever seen.

It is beyond my skill at this point to do it justice, but I will get there. In the meantime I can plan my strategy.

Latest posts

Back