"Here's where the fun begins..." :-)

The cockpit looks awesome and the the graphic of the door looks 3D. Where did you get the graphic for the instrument panel and access door? Great work on the details. Your build is booked marked. Looking forward to your progress.

Falcon got pre-shaded and a base coat this weekend. Base coat went down well. 50/50 mix of Testors Model Master Light Grey and Camouflage Grey. Not sure if all my hard work pre-shading is gonna show through or not but oh well...comments welcome!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Put in a lot of masking and airbrushing time over the last 2 days...here are the results! Bottom painting pretty much DONE! ;D

Definitely looking good with the paint on her. Even if she does look a bit....clean at this stage

Got around to the gunnery seats/pods today...did a little wash on the seats and some faint silver dry brushing on the back walls...not that anyone will ever see them....but at least I know they look pretty cool! 8)

thanks guys...I was bored last night so I actually kept adding small details after I took those pics..LOL.

here is the final result....nothing else to do when it's 105 degrees outside...might as well go crazy detailing! Old/extra decals, and leftover PE pieces. 8)

Got a chance to mask and paint all the panels on the top side this weekend! Couple of things to touch up..but all in all, came out well I think..

Latest posts

Back