Here is how I started my monday morning

Yeah Im fine, thanks. I busted the tie rod, control arm, and spindle. So I must have hit a big rock or something in the. I was doing about 40 mph and when I went in the ditch something brought me to a dead stop.

Sucks. Glad you're alright.

My brother hit a deer on the highway Friday night...he was driving 100km/h straight into a big doe. Things sure happen quick. Good thing he was driving a big truck too.

Glad you're ok.
But I just wonder how did you do something like that?? The road doesn't look to bad so was there something more? Somthing on the road?

Biskup said:
Glad you're ok.
But I just wonder how did you do something like that?? The road doesn't look to bad so was there something more? Somthing on the road?
Yeah the roads were fine when I took the pictures but that was an hour and a half after I put it in the ditch. The wind here has been crazy and there are open fields on either side of the road. The plows hadn't been out yet and the snow was drifting across the road and even though I was in 4 wheel drive it was enough to suck me right into the ditch

Oh darn... But like the others said:As long as its "only" battle damage and youre okay, its all fine!

man I am glad your o.k. bud it really sucks though can you do an insurance claim? it might be cheaper then having it come out of your pocket

Well that sucks.
The photo of the road is in a condition were our road service would say. There is no need for plowers it's clear :). Normally they send plowers after people make the roads driveable :)
BTW is this Ram truck?

Thanks for all the concern, I did make it out okay and I'm grateful for that. Unfortunately I just got word from the mechanic that the frame is bent wow :eek: oh well, I opened an insurance claim.. hopefully they total it.

Dude that's not awesome.......it sucks. Really the only good thing I see there is good reference on how to jam snow in to treads.
Glad your OK.

That's rough. Good to know you're ok, that's what matters. It's been a tough winter, hang in there.

Latest posts

Back