Hello

samiedan

Hello and good morning from Dan in the wet and windy Southeast of England :'(. Never mind just the weather for modelling ;D. Hav' a good 'n'.

Hello one and all! I'm new.....sorta! I registered way at the very start of this, lost my spot so now I'm back as Zaboo, I'll try to not chase my tail too much! I gotta keep current with what's going on, foolishly missed JAXCON 2011. :'( It completely slipped my mind, ended up having a not good weekend, why would I even think to visit the West Palm Beach area? Better places to eat but locals too snotty for my likes, shoulda been waaay north of there. Beside, WPB is not kind to scale modeling enthusiasts! Jupiter neither, local hobby store was turned into a daycare center!! :p

Anyway, hello everyone!

Hello to you Samiedan, from grey and miserable Cornwall. Not raining though so it's not all bad :). Should be modeling too but feeling crap so I spent the day watching films and snoozing on the sofa.

So, what are you working on at the moment? Got any WIPs to show? ;D

Thanks to all for the welcome. :) Just started modelling after a very longtime, so learning lots from you folks. ;D I'm working on a Revell JU88 (greenhouse with wings), took most of the day masking the windows. Tamiya Tiger and a Trumpter Messerschmitt 109. Like most have a few on the go. All in pre paint need a new airbrush.
All the best
Dan

Latest posts

Back