Hello there!

Nighthawk

Hello, I've just joined up and haven't even had a look round yet, I'm the impulsive type I guess.
I have only been back into making models for the last 18 months after a break of over 40 years and I'm still amazed at the changes to the hobby, most of it for the better, I'm just an old fashioned sort of bloke at heart.
I'm from the UK and I like armour but would probably have a crack at any type of model.

Hello, I've just joined up and haven't even had a look round yet, I'm the impulsive type I guess.
I have only been back into making models for the last 18 months after a break of over 40 years and I'm still amazed at the changes to the hobby, most of it for the better, I'm just an old fashioned sort of bloke at heart.
I'm from the UK and I like armour but would probably have a crack at any type of model.
Hi and welcome.
Pantherman

Cheers mate! I'm busy nosing around at the moment and finding my feet.
Best way. Lot's of friendly help and advice on here. I mainly build German armour but will have a go at anything as it's all a learning curve for me. Only been building for around 18 months myself. Pantherman

Best way. Lot's of friendly help and advice on here. I mainly build German armour but will have a go at anything as it's all a learning curve for me. Only been building for around 18 months myself. Pantherman
That's good to know, I'd hate to drop straight into the middle of load of professional model makers, it could be a bit intimidating if you know what I mean. I make mistakes, I make lots of mistakes but I try to learn from them, unfortunately I'm also the forgetful sort that often repeats the same mistake. I'd better try'n post a pic while I'm here (if I can). This is the last kit I completed but there are still things I need to do, Tamiya 1/35 T-34/76.DSCF5630.JPG

That's good to know, I'd hate to drop straight into the middle of load of professional model makers, it could be a bit intimidating if you know what I mean. I make mistakes, I make lots of mistakes but I try to learn from them, unfortunately I'm also the forgetful sort that often repeats the same mistake. I'd better try'n post a pic while I'm here (if I can). This is the last kit I completed but there are still things I need to do, Tamiya 1/35 T-34/76.View attachment 103617
Nothing wrong with that, looking good to me. You will find everyone very helpful and willing to offer tips and tricks. Also a good bit of joking around, that's why I like the forum.
Pantherman

Welcome back to the hobby and welcome to the Herd, Nighthawk! Nice avatar!
I look forward to seeing more of your work!
Best regards,
Brad

Welcome back to the hobby and welcome to the Herd, Nighthawk! Nice avatar!
I look forward to seeing more of your work!
Best regards,
Brad
Thank's Baron or would you prefer Brad? Oddball is my favourite movie character of all time and I actually own a 1982 Honda CB650 Nighthawk, I guess I'm not much on imagination.

Yeah, he's a great character in a movie full of 'em!

I made this with my U-Bild-It Meme Kit. I test software for a living, but when there's a hardware issue, I like to throw this at the engineers...

Oddball_2_IOnlyRide'em.jpg

That's good to know, I'd hate to drop straight into the middle of load of professional model makers, it could be a bit intimidating if you know what I mean. I make mistakes, I make lots of mistakes but I try to learn from them, unfortunately I'm also the forgetful sort that often repeats the same mistake. I'd better try'n post a pic while I'm here (if I can). This is the last kit I completed but there are still things I need to do, Tamiya 1/35 T-34/76.View attachment 103617
Keep in mind; some kits you build, some build you :)

Good Night Goodbye GIF by FOX TV

Latest posts

Back