hello!!! lots of good news

13aceofspades13

lets kick some tires and lights some fires!
Requesting permission for landing!

its been too long, but so much has been done at school, i graduate in July, and i now have four certifications! i am now certified in the following, brakes, suspension and steering, electrical, and most recently, ENGINE TUNE UP! i am now in my 6th and final term, heating and air conditioning. in addition to that, i gots a girl! she is a cutie, we arent dating yet, we are taking the slow road, but we will be soon. i am working towards my car, a 2000 Buick century custom, though she has over 175,000 Miles... she is cozy and quick, and gets 27-30MPG, so i have not had much time or money for modeling, but i will soon enough, i am hoping in time for the big spring contest this year! don't know what i am going to do, but hay, we will see! :)

so guys whats up? tell me whats going on!

Congrats Ace!!! Good luck with the new cruiser!!! Sounds like you will be able to handle any tune-ups she made need. Sounds killer to me brother!!! Glad to see ya back on the forum. Later Man, CT

A car that needs work and budding relationship. You better start working overtime for any model money. Congratulations! ;) ;D

Latest posts

Back