Hello from South Carolina!

CheesyGrin

Hi All,

I'm new to the forum but have been lurking around for some months. I'm 39 and have been modeling off-and-on since I was 6. My dad got me started in the hobby and it's stuck with me all these years. Now I have the privilege of handing it down to my three young boys. Great fun!

I've built something from nearly every genre over the years. I build science fiction subjects most of the time when afforded the time. But, I really enjoy learning various tips and tricks from all types of builds. I love reading "how-to's" from folks like Mig Jimenez (great AFV's), JM Villalba (great planes), and the folks on this forum (great stuff all around).

My thanks to Scott for the care and feeding put into this site - great heart and passion. It's great to see folks in our hobby connect with each other. Its even better to see them connect with important causes beyond plastic, glue, and paint. :)

I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone and (hopefully) contributing to your betterment.

welcome! Im a junky also !I started out fugure paimting then I saw a WWII TANK diarama and it was love at first sight. Know I want to build everything if for no other reason then to paint it !

Latest posts

Back